When you sell tickets through Ticketmatic, you pay $1 per ticket sold as you go, or less if you have purchased prepaid credits. If you run out of credits, your plan will automatically revert to $1 per ticket sold.
Pay as you go
- At the end of the month, your account will be charged the total fee for that month’s ticket sales. The total fee is calculated as $1 multiplied by the number of tickets that were processed during that month.
- There are no upfront costs or minimum requirements to sell tickets with Ticketmatic.
- Prepaid credits may be purchased at any time.
- Larger quantities of credits are bundled with considerable savings, as the price per credit quickly drops based on the number of credits purchased. The minimum number of purchasable credits is 2,000.
- Each time a ticket is processed, a credit is used.
- You will be notified if your credits run out, but additional credits are always available for purchase. If your account contains zero credits, your account will automatically switch to the “Pay as you go” plan.
- Credits are nontransferable, nonrefundable, and are valid for a two year period starting on the date of purchase.
Supported payment handling platforms
- Stripe and Paypal are available to process income from ticket sales.
- Ticketmatic services do not influence the costs of third party payment processors.
- Prices are calculated based on the number of tickets processed.
- You can see the up-to-the-minute totals under “Account & billing”.
What is counted as a processed?
Every ticket or product that is sold (meaning: part of an order that was delivered) or scanned is counted as processed. This includes:
- Tickets that were sold online, at the box office, or through any other channel.
- Complimentary tickets that were printed or delivered by e-mail.
- Tickets that were sent to a partner, and were scanned at a venue’s entrance.
- All tickets or products within a bundle. Note that the bundle itself is not counted as an individually processed ticket.
- A ticket or product is never counted as processed more than once.
What is not counted as a processed?
Every ticket or product that was created, but that was not sold or scanned, will not be counted as processed. This includes:
- Tickets that were refunded.
- Tickets that were exported and sent (not sold) to a partner, and that were not scanned.
- Vouchers that were sent (not sold) and were redeemed.
- Products that were not sold.